Villas for sale in L'Olleria
Urb Almarseretes 23 / 196
Mr Bruno Biart
Post Box 539
Villa “License to Chill” is a charming rural property with spacious garden and stunning heated swimming pool of 9x5m, located in the outskirt of a village called L’Olleria within the Valencia Region. It has a plot of 6.310m² with a total build of 478m².
Nestled in a quiet forestall area, it offers impressive views and has an exceptional potential for welcoming people.
“License to Chill” is not only a fantastic huge family home, it is also used as “Alojamiento rural”, eg: rural accommodation rental guest house. This is “A Home” where you can gather and enjoy the Spanish Good Life. Here you can come to rest by admiring the breath taking views, bike or hike in the enchanting forests and mountains.
It used to be an authentic Finca that was built before 1975 and totally reformed by the actual owners into a characterful, comfortable villa hosting several en-suite bedrooms, various bathrooms, 2 living rooms and much more…
The peaceful garden is separated in different parts, each part having its own utility.
Pass the entrance gate and you will find a large parking. A shady patio with plants & pots invites you discover this unique property.
The ground floor which is actually used as living area of the owners is separated by a door from the rest of the house, giving total privacy to the owners. An ample corridor with impressive staircase brings you to the first floor where you will find the ultra-spacious guest rental area.
Of course for those not interested by accommodations rental, this property is also the perfect home for people that like to profit from a “country haven” with all modern comfort. There is no obligation to continue this rental business.
The ground floor consists of:
- Generous entrance hall of 18,68m² with staircase to the first floor and access door to the private area of the owners
- Comfortable dining room of 35,28m², connecting to a lofty relax seating area of 37,68 m² with wood burner
- Modern country style kitchen of 19,72m² with pantry of 1,76m²
- Storage area of 1,76m²
- Night hall of 3,55m² connecting to the double bedroom and en-suite bathroom
- Light-filled double bedroom of 24,28m² with en-suite bathroom of 11,69m² and direct access to the back terrace and inviting swimming pool
- Separated shower room of 5,07m² with guest toilet
The first floor actually reserved for accommodation renting offers:
- Large corridor connecting the various rooms
- Double luxurious bedroom of 21,65m² with built-in wardrobe, seating corner & en-suite bathroom of 5,61m²
- Double charming bedroom of 16m² with built-in wardrobe, seating corner and en-suite bathroom of 8,07m²
- Double peaceful bedroom of 20,25m²
- Large 3 beds room of 21,61m², with office space, eg an ideal room for children
- Serene bathroom of 9,55m²
- A relax lounge of 27,08m² with access to a private terrace offering inspiring views
The Outdoor area offers :
- Sparkling heated swimming pool of 9x5m with automatic control
- External shower
- Sun-kissed terrace overlooking this lovely pool
- Totally fenced property
- Fresh covered patio
- Five practical workshops
- Alfresco chill-out area
- Large orchard
- Lots of parking space
- Play area
- Several seating corners
- Landscaped garden
- 360° scenic views
- Property in excellent state
- Main water and electricity
- Heating via 2 wood burners and Airconditioning
- Window shutters
- Mosquito blinds
- PVC double glazing
- Airconditioning cold & warm in all rooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- Electric and gas boiler for warm water
- Gas kitchen equipment,
- Septic tank.
- Sold partically furnished
- Open for sensitive offers
- 45’ drive to the white sandy beaches
- 2km from the village L’Olleria
- 15’ drive to the bursting city Ontinyent
- 20’ drive to the beautiful historical city Xativa
- 55’ drive to Valencia airport
- 1h10 to Alicante airport
This generously proportioned home will surely impress by its potential. Here you will enjoy the expansive views and breathe in the fresh country air while still being close to village and cities.
Villa “License to Chill” will attract people that value to live in a modern country style property and/or are looking for some rental income.
L’Olleria is a village of 9.000 inhabitants, situated within the province of Valencia, in the administrative region of “Vall d’Albaida”. Located 75 km from the city of Valencia and 103 km from the city of Alicante, l’Olleria is located between Alcoy, Ontinyent, Xàtiva and Gandia.
L’Olleria is situated at the foot of the Sierra Grossa range, surrounded by the Grau and Puerto ravines. The municipality, which is crossed by the River Clariano, is characterised by its agricultural fields: vineyards, olives, carobs, almond and fruit trees and aromatic plants. The vegetation benefits from the dry Mediterranean climate. It is a village with a long traditional of craftwork. Throughout history, the people of L’Olleria have been dedicated to the production of oil and wine, traditional handicrafts and trade.
Like to know more about this property or the area where it is located, have a look on our site www.dblueproperties.com and discover it all!
We always answer your questions sent to us directly on our site or on the advertising sites with which we work, within 72 hours maximum, if you haven’t receive a mail from us in return, please check your "SPAM"
- Type: Villa
- Town: L'Olleria
- Area: Countrysite
- Views: Valley & Mountain
- Plot size: 6.310 m²
- Build size: 478 m²
- Useful surface: 0 m²
- Terrace: 0 m²
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Guest bathroom: 1
- Lounge: 2
- Dining room: 1
- Kitchen: Country
- Built in: 1975
- Date of renovation: 2018
- Heating: Fire place
- Pool: Inground
- Furniture: Partially furnished
- Open terrace:
- Covered terrace:
- Storage room: 1
- Double glazing:
- Fenced/Walled garden:
Note: These details are for guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranted. All measurements are approximate.