Watch our walk-through video!
Searching for a classic chic presented home located in well-structured, space full urbanisation? Easily accessible in a green environment but close to the dynamic city of Alcoy?
Stop searching Villa “Happy Moments” is a property that could be the fulfilment of your dream, and your opportunity to escape to this lovely surround.
This spacious property was constructed in 1980 on an urban plot of 2.550m² and has a build of 390m².
Villa “Happy Moments” profits from central heating with oil and an open fire for the colder days in winter. It also offers cold & warm air conditioning for the warm days in the summer.
The house is minus-valid accessible.
Enter through the electric gate, with video control, take the long driveway and see plenty of parking space at the side and back of the house. And now let us discover Villa “Happy Moments”.
Ground floor living area:
- Entrance corridor of 3,8m² connecting on to the living area, the staircase down to the garage and some steps up to the sleeping area.
- L-shaped living room of 33,97m² with cosy sitting and dining area, connecting into a fully equipped open-plan kitchen.
- The kitchen is the masterpiece of the house, its design and functionality, featuring noble wood cabinets, an island and lots of working space. You will love cooking and entertaining in this exceptional space of 21,77m² that combines beauty and convenience.
- The kitchen connects to a veranda of 26,58m², offering an extension of the living space. This light-filled large veranda connects to the garden and offers relaxing views to the swimming pool and garden.
- The house also has a spacious pantry of 4,84m. You will appreciate the extra storage and convenience that these rooms provide.
- A night hall of 8,86m² with wardrobe and the laundry which is hidden behind beautiful wooden doors that blend in with the rest of the decor
- Practical family bathroom of 3,78m².
- Guest bedroom of 8,63m²
Take a couple of steps only and discover the sleeping area:
- Elegant master bedroom of 12,84 m²
- Another double bedroom of 10,66m²
- A third double bedroom of 9,37m²
- Another double bedroom of 7,74m²
- A single bedroom/dressing room of 7,89m² with pre-installation to make a shower room with toilet instead.
- Some steps to a room situated under the roof, which is used as office of 12,33m².
- Practical bathroom of 7,61m²
The garage offers:
- 44m² garage with space for 2 cars
- Storage area of 6,84m²
- Another storage area of 3,35m²
- A smaller storage area of 2,47m²
- A shower with toilet of 2,47m²
The outside area offers:
- The sparkling swimming pool of 10x5m is an attractive feature that adds value and charm to the house. You can enjoy a refreshing dip or a relaxing swim in this pool that has a stunning view of the garden.
- Outside shower
- BBQ/Paella house
- Well cared garden with mature trees and plants
- Some bushes are trimmed in topiary style, reflected the love, and care the owner has for his garden.
- The grass field close to the swimming pool is a lush green carpet contrasting with the blue water of the swimming pool, inviting you to relax and enjoy the sunny days.
- Electric gate
- Long driveway till the back of the house where the garage and carport is located
- Carport for 2 cars
- Plenty of parking space
- Storage area
- Several terraces with sunny or shady exposure, giving you the option to enjoy the outdoors in any weather. You can relax, dine, or entertain on these terraces that have beautiful views of the surroundings.
- Tiles around the swimming pool and terraces.
- Totally fenced plot.
- No commission for the buyer
- Pleasant and select urbanisation close to the city.
- Very well-maintained, ready to move in property.
- Enviable and easily accessible location
- Main water and electricity from the water & electricity company
- Tiles flooring
- Roof in excellent condition
- Well insulated
- Aluminium frames with double glazing
- Window shutters
- Mosquito blinds
- Partial grids
- Open fire
- Central heating with oil
- Warm water via central heater
- Electric kitchen equipment
- Built in wardrobes.
- Septic tank (last generation, eco-friendly) with total oxidation
- Swimming pool with chlore filtration
- ADSL internet
- Local TV
- Sold fully furnished, including the kitchen material, glassware, dishes, and more. You don’t have to worry about anything, just move in and enjoy this amazing home.
- Open for serious offers
- Close to amenities
- 5 km to the centre of Alcoy
- 45’ minutes drive to the beaches
- 40’ minutes drive to Alicante airport
- 1h10 to Valencia airport
Don’t miss this opportunity to own your own “Dream house” in Spain! Villa “Happy Moments” is a classic chic Spanish style home that offers comfort, and space for your family.
Whether you want to live here permanently or enjoy your holidays, this house has everything you need to create unforgettable memories. The first and only owners have lived lots of happy moments here, and now they are ready to pass it on to you. Come and see for yourself what makes this house so special!
Unlike most local real estate agencies, we have a contract with the sellers of the properties and do not ask any commission from the buyers.
Some photos were made with a wide-angle lens, this to present the rooms at once and give a better view.
If you like to know the measures of a room, please check the last photos in which we give you this information.
Like to know more about this property or the area where it is located, have a look on our site www.dblueproperties.com and discover it all!
We always answer your questions sent to us directly on our site or on the advertising sites with which we work, within 72 hours maximum, if you haven’t received a mail from us in return, please check your "SPAM"