Watch our walk-through video!
Villa “Breezy Sunset ”, is a luxurious hacienda style property, built in 2007 and tastefully remodelled in 2021.
It is located at the foot of the Benicadell mountain, close to Muro de Alcoy (Turballos) and profits from breath-taking panoramic views to the “Sierra de Mariola”.
This stunning property offers you the opportunity to live in a trendy, comfortable and spacious home of 445m², as well as to enjoy the benefits of an independent and self-sufficient flat with its own terrace and entrance.
The flat plot of 9.850m² features a resort-style swimming pool of 10x6m, a fully equipped outside bar/kitchen/BBQ, a lush garden, a charming courtyard, and much more that will make you fall in love with this place.
So, let us discover it all here below...
Enter this property through the gate and discover a driveway guiding you to a romantic front courtyard with its trees, flowers, and relaxing seatings.
The ground floor offers:
- Beautiful, new (2021) chef-friendly open-plan kitchen of 36,34m² in U-shape. This spacious contemporary kitchen with an abundance of storage and generous food preparation spaces as well as a cozy breakfast bar is perfect for the frequent entertainer. The combined kitchen/dinner corner with view on the terrace/garden allows the cook to converse with the family or guests.
- This top kitchen has lots to offer, from the state-of-the-art appliances by Siemens, such as a wine cooler, a large family size fridge, an extra large dishwasher, a double electric oven, and five gas hobs with a smart extractor, to the excellent quality worktop with LED lights. In other words a “Dream kitchen” for a cook !
- Charming flow-through dining room of 25,29m² with access to the entrance corridor, to the kitchen, and to the seating & TV room. The large doors open the dining and living area to a lovely terrace with views on the swimming pool and garden.
- The living room of 45,94m² is a cozy and inviting space, where you can enjoy great chill-out moments or relaxing TV watching on the comfortable sofas. You can also snuggle up in the seating corner in front of the open fire, which adds warmth and ambiance to the room. The large windows let in plenty of natural light.
- Practical double garage of 29,02m²
- Guest toilet
- Entrance hall of 11m² included large stairs up to the first level.
- Staircase connecting to the self-sufficient flat.
- Laundry room of 4m²
The first floor offers:
- Light-filled master bedroom of 14,89m² with walk-in dressing room of 5m², serene, new (2023) en-suite bathroom of 5,07m² and connecting via large windows to the first level terrace.
- Another peaceful master bedroom of 14,03m² with walk-in dressing room of 5,72m², en-suite bathroom of 6,11m² and connecting via large windows to the first level terrace
- A private room of 14,1m² also connecting via large windows to the first level terrace, this room is used as office.
- Cosy self-sufficient flat of 48m² totally renovated in 2021, containing 2 bedrooms; one of 10,84m², the other one of 11,86m², cozy living room with open plan kitchen of 22,24m², stylish shower room with toilet of 3,25m² and private terrace of 11,33m².
The outside area offers:
- Captivating 360° views of the surrounding nature.
- Fantastic quiet location in beautiful nature, but close to the city and not isolated.
- Generous & pleasant courtyard with seating areas, mature trees, Mediterranean plants and colourful flowers.
- Alluring 10x6m swimming pool with new pump system installed in 2021 and with chlore filtration.
- Trendy outside kitchen of 37,11m² with small dishwasher, excellent quality worktop and washing machine. Here you can enjoy the fresh air and the company of your friends & family in this versatile kitchen/bar, which has space enough to install a grill, a pizza oven, a smoker, and a fire pit for all your culinary needs. A stage corner for music lovers completes the picture.
- Sun-drenched terrace around the swimming pool with various relaxing spots.
- Breezy patio to chill-out with lovely views.
- Shady pergola for alfresco dining.
- Low maintenance totally fenced garden with lots of space, fruit, and olive trees.
- Top-of-the-range artificial grass around the swimming pool with 10-year manufacturer guarantee.
- Sports pitch fitter installed summer 2023 with artificial grass and 10-year manufacturer guarantee.
- Large holding for animals.
- Technical room of the swimming pool with shower & toilet.
- Parking space
- Main electricity & water from the public companies.
- Partially wheelchair accessible
- Central heating with gas, runs on eight large propane bottles.
- New internal gas pipes fitted in 2023 in the gas storage area.
- Wood burner
- Pellet burner
- Air conditioner Mitsubishi fitted in 2021.
- Warm water via gas boiler
- Wimax internet
- Telephone/TV over IP and satellite
- Tiles roof in good condition
- Facades; 70% of the exterior walls have been professionally repainted in 2023, just the front and side of the house remain.
- Roof insulation
- 3 chambers septic tank
- Tiles flooring
- Double glazing, sliding aluminium frames
- Window shutters
- Partially mosquito blinds
- New electric sockets, security lights around the property and maintenance completed in 2023.
- Kitchen equipment with gas and electric
- 45’ minutes drive to the white sandy beaches
- 5’ minutes drive to the village, where you will find supermarkets, doctors, bars etc..
- 5’ minutes drive, or 20’minutes walk to bars and restaurants.
- 45’ minutes to Alicante airport and 1 hour to Valencia airport
- Great hiking/walking/cycling routes
- Yearly IBI tax 1,291.61€
- Yearly garbage tax 100€ approximately
- Furniture not included but some may be discussed
Villa “Breezy Sunset ”, is a timeless, but characterful, very well-maintained house, with lots of amenities that make this property very attractive and comfortable.
It is the perfect place to enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle and the beautiful sunsets. And all this at a very attractive price, exclusively presented by Dream’n Blue Properties.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own “your dream home” in Alicante. Contact us today and book your viewing, Villa “Breezy Sunset ”, is waiting for you!
Muro de Alcoy is located at the foot of the Sierra de Mariola Natural Park, founded in 2002 and covering an area of 17.257 ha. Muro has a total population of 10.000 inhabitants approximately. This area attracts lots of hikers, bikers or just nature lovers.
Unlike most local real estate agencies, we have a contract with the sellers of the properties and do not ask any commission from the buyers.
Some photos were made with a wide-angle lens, this to present the rooms at once and give a better view.
If you like to know the measures of a room, please check the last photos in which we give you this information.
Like to know more about this property or the area where it is located, have a look on our site www.dblueproperties.com and discover it all!
We always answer your questions sent to us directly on our site or on the advertising sites with which we work, within 72 hours maximum, if you haven’t received a mail from us in return, please check your "SPAM"